Payroll administration can be a difficult, time consuming, and expensive process. It is also a reality of life for every business. But payday doesn’t have to be something to worry about. If payroll administration is becoming more than you can handle inhouse, consider payroll outsourcing services from EmCentrix’s MPO payroll services.
Our online payroll services ensure that information is quickly and easily accessible to you and your employees. Our comprehensive, state‐of‐the art outsourced payroll administration services offers a fully integrated payroll solution.
Our payroll services include:
- Pre-signed and sealed checks. We deal with the hassle of calculating and producing each check before sending them to you.
- Easy-to-read, detailed reports with an unlimited custom report writer capable of departmental breakdowns.
- We calculate and deposit all state and federal tax liabilities, eliminating payroll tax headaches.
- The preparation and filing of all state and federal quarterly and year‐end returns and reports.
- The preparation and delivery of W‐2/1099 earning statements at year-end.
- Unlimited direct deposit service for each employee.
- 401(k) reports and census downloading.
- Time off tracking.
- Online employee pay stubs.
- Instant online reports, enabling you to manage payroll information in real‐time.
- New hire reporting.
When you outsource your payroll administration to EmCentrix’s MPO payroll services, you gain many competitive advantages, including:
- Immediate access to all of the census information required to obtain employee benefit quotes and to administer payroll administration programs.
- Uncomplicated coordination of employee deferrals, deductions, reimbursements, and account status information for integrated FLEX administration.
- Continuous, up-to-the-minute information for retirement plan reporting, deductions, investments, and reconciliation.
- Complete IT support, hosting, and backup, making your online payroll experience a smooth one.
- Freedom of choice for the business owner. Time is no longer spent administering the non-productive function of payroll. That time can be reallocated to more profitable activities.